Friday, May 04, 2007

Spiderman 3 - My chemical spider


********Contains Spoilers*******


so i caught a midnight show with a couple of friends, and for the most part it was what i thought it would be. it was sweet on the imax. a couple of pieces I'm just having issues with though.. i wanna like it and upon watching it again I'm sure i will but there are just a couple of things making me nuts... First off what the hell is going on with the staying alive tribute out in the middle, i have a hard enough time getting by toby being unbelievable in the roll, but a full on pointing and dancing in the street strutting along montage was just a bit much... i didn't find it as funny as i did out of place. Secondly the hobgoblin has amnesia - for Christ sakes is this a soap opera.... i hit my head and forgot how much i hated you guys... and by the way why in the hell does he have bombs that don't kill anything, they are more like flashy firecrackers.... hang on let me catch this with my face ... urgh.

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |