Thursday, June 11, 2009

busy busy bee

Spent the last couple of days in an SEO class from Hippo Internet Marketing Training. I had a friend that couldn't make it and asked me to sit in for her.

Tonight I'm working on a branding proposals. It's going kinda slow so I thought I'd switch gears for a minute. What I should really be doing is working on the Phoenixfire Solutions site. I haven't really gotten around to discussing it with many people, and for some reason I'm having a hard time talking about it - Oh well, I guess it will get a bit easier as it goes. Phoenixfire Solutions - is my Graphic Design and Tech firm, Tech/Design/Web/Consulting to be exact. So what does that all mean - well it means that I am a total solution provider. From the idea phase to the technology behind how it works.

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |